All content provided on my blog is for informational purposes only and offers general information and discussion about health and related subjects.
- I am not a nutritionist or health practitioner and I don’t profess to be a ‘medical expert’. My role as a journalist is to publish the latest news, statistics and research – any claims made will be linked back to the original report and data or will be based on my own investigations.
- I aim to provide credible and accurate information; I make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.
- Any claims made on this site or in any linked materials should not be construed as medical advice. Please always consult your doctor if you have any medical concerns.
- The views expressed on this blog are my views only and have no relation to any of the clients I work with or have worked with in the past.
- If you use content from my blog please get in touch, credit my work, and provide a link back to the original post or www.juliafaulks.co.uk.